Blueberry Choc Smoothie
A quick and simple Blueberry Choc Smoothie
Alyse CoCliff – Nutritionist
Founder & Qualified Nutritionist (BHSc Nutritional Medicine)
A quick and simple Blueberry Choc Smoothie for rich in easy to digest proteins and healthy fats. A perfect addition to the morning routine OR a 3PM snack.
NOTE: If you’re feeding this to a child, beware that the cacao contains a serve of caffeine and is best avoided.
Try opting for a vegan chocolate protein powder instead.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 small banana
- 2 tsp. cacao nibs
- 2 tsp. cacao powder
- 1 tbsp. Amazonia Raw Vanilla Protein Powder optional
- 1 tsp. Nutra Organics Collagen optional
- Whack it all in your blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Top this deliciousness with some fresh blueberries and a sprinkle of chia seeds.