Recipe for the Warm Weather
Alyse CoCliff – Nutritionist
Recipe for the warm weather
CREAMY CHOCOLATE POPSICLES
This delicious recipe is gluten free, dairy free and free from all refined sugars.
- SERVES: 4
- PREP TIME: 10 MIN
- FREEZE TIME: 6 HRS
- 2 level tbsp. cacao powder
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 large ripe banana (the riper the better)
- 1 tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla powder
- Sweetener of your choice, to taste
- Pinch sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Pour into popsicle moulds and insert pop sticks.
- Freeze for approximately 6 hours, or until set.
The more ripe the banana, the less sweetener you will need. This makes 4 of the popsicles pictured.
Alyse works from our rooms at The Living Well Studio call to make an appointment.