doTERRA Oil of the Month – Past Tense
Our resident doTERRA specialist Julie Barfoot suggests…
doTERRA’s Past Tense synergistically combines the powerful relaxation qualities of essential oils such as wintergreen leaf, lavender flower, peppermint plant, frankincense resin, cilantro herb, marjoram leaf, Roman chamomile flower, basil leaf and rosemary leaf.
Formulated by doTERRA to relieve headaches Past Tense can even avert the onset of a migraine. It comes conveniently in a roll-on bottle for easy application. Its aroma is fresh, minty and herbal however this essential oil combination is warm on the skin (note: too much can be hot). Past Tense can quickly ease tension, relax the muscles and even calm the emotions if stressed. It is an oil blend that gives great relief.
- Apply to the neck and shoulders to relieve stress and release tension.
- Use before taking an exam, presenting to the public or any other high-stress situations.
- Use at night before bedtime to promote a restful night’s sleep. Too cooling to put in a bath.
Inhale directly from the bottle at regular intervals throughout the day. Roll a small amount in the palms of the hands, rub hands together vigorously and inhale its therapeutic aroma.
Roll once only onto temples, behind the ears and across the back of the neck and shoulders, even the lower back.
- Be mindful when using Past Tense!
- Avoid the eyes, inner ears, delicate facial skin areas and dilute further with doTERRA’s Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. If you touch your eyes or mouth after using Past Tense dilute with an oil, not water.
If you are looking for more natural solutions and would like to order Past Tense Roller Blend we are happy to do that for you at the front desk counter at The Living Well Studio.